What I’m working on:
- In Colorado climbing 14ers!! (could this be the year!?)
- Continually working on my online graphic design side-hustle
- Books I’m now reading (never just one….)
- Preparing for a trip to California in August to climb Mt. Whitney
- Getting started using Reddit, not sure if I need another site to be on but if I like it I might ditch others.
- This blog. I need to write some serious material to keep it alive while I’m away on trips.
- Running and Cycling at least 11 hours a week. One day of weights mixed in per week but I’ve been slacking on that.
- Working on a self-belay set-up to go rock climbing by myself since none of my climbing friends are semi-retired like me 🙂
This page was last updated on July 17th, 2018
Inspired by Derek Silvers