What I’m working on:
- Just returned from my Colorado 14er trip. I’m DONE!
- Continually working on my online graphic design side-hustle
- Books I’m now reading (never just one….)
- Training for my Mt. Whitney climb in August. A tough 11-pitch rock route up the highest mountain in the lower 48. MUST TRAIN.
- Still working on using Reddit, not sure if I need another site to be on but if I like it I might ditch others.
- This blog. I need to write some serious material to keep it alive while I’m away on trips.
- Running and Cycling at least 11 hours a week. One or two days of rock climbing mixed in with pull ups and forearm work.
- Testing and refining my self-belay set-up to go rock climbing by myself since none of my climbing friends are semi-retired like me 🙂
This page was last updated on August 7th, 2018
Inspired by Derek Silvers