What I’m working on:
- Pursuing leads and opportunities from FINCON 2018. It was an amazing event and there’s so much to do!
- Continually working on my online graphic design side-hustle.
- Books I’m now reading (never just one….)
- Still working on using Reddit, and making progress. My data posts do well.
- This blog. I’m continually evaluating new post ideas and where I want to take it.
- Running and Cycling at least 10 hours a week. One or two days of rock climbing mixed in with pull ups and forearm work.
- I’m failing here. Dealing with some sciatica in my legs that’s slowing my running down and making it painful. Ironically, cycling is fine.
- Just completed my fourth custom logo design project for a new podcast. This is actually kind of fun, but I’m still nervous about it #impostersyndrome
This page was last updated on October 19th, 2018
Inspired by Derek Silvers