What I’m working on:
- Recovering from my 1st ice climbing outing of the season and preparing for the next.
- Continually working on my online graphic design side-hustle.
- Books I’m now reading (never just one….)
- This blog. I’m continually evaluating new post ideas and where I want to take it.
- Running and Cycling at least 9 hours a week. One or two days of pull ups and forearm work mixed in.
- Still fighting my sciatica which is slowing my running down. Ironically, cycling is fine.
- Doing custom logos for blogs and podcasts. This is actually kind of fun, but I’m still nervous about it #impostersyndrome
This page was last updated on February 1st, 2019
Inspired by Derek Silvers